Here are three different possibilities for those who have never had any experience (or very little) in the world of climbing and want to start with special emphasis on safety aspects and some fun ofcourse !
· INTRO Outdoor Climb (half day)
· INTRO Outdoor Climb (1 day)
· Sport Climbing Basic Course (2 days)
· Sport Climbing Extended Course (4 days)
For those who already have had some experience or climb on their own, but want to acquire new knowledge and experience in security issues and / or start new specializations such as MULTI-PITCH, TRAD climbing, AID climbing BIG WALL, etc...
· Outdoor Anchors in Multi-Pitch (half day)
· Trad Gear & Anchors (half day)
· Big Wall Techniques
· Multi-Pitch bolted (4 days)
· Trad Climbing Intro (2 days)
· Aid Climbing Intro (1 day )
· Rock Rescue (2 days)
certified mountaing guide access exams preparation